fengniao.com. All rights reserved . 北京蜂鸟映像电子商务有限公司(蜂鸟网 FENGNIAO.COM)版权所有
京ICP证 150110号 京ICP备 15000193号-2
违法和未成年人不良信息举报电话: 13001052615
举报邮箱: fengniao@fengniao.com
Adele
There's a fire starting in my heart,
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
Finally, I can see you crystal clear.
我终于看清你了
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare.
继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中
See how I leave, with every piece of you
看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离
Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
不要低估我将会做些什么
There's a fire starting in my heart,
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
The scars of your love, remind me of us.
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸
I can't help feeling...
我甚至已失去知觉
We could have had it all
我们本应幸福的
Rolling in the Deep
在黑暗中翻滚
Your had my heart... Inside of your hands
你曾把我的心捏在手里
And you played it... To the beat
然后玩弄它
Baby I have no story to be told,
宝贝我已无话可说
But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.
可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你
Think of me in the depths of your despair.
在你绝望的深处,我不再和你分担
可以很好用动态展示你的作品,现fengniao用户到来更可享受5折快来看http://www.flatheme.com
请输入正确的手机号码
请输入正确的验证码
发送验证码